We partner with facility leadership on ways to achieve enduring results. Together, we find solutions, develop insight, and energize your team to sustain success. We are passionate about always doing the right thing, even if it isn’t easy.
- We assists Directors of Nursing to develop the knowledge and leadership skills to manage any size of Long Term Care Facility.
- We assist in the development of systems and training to achieve accurate Minimum Data Set’s (MDS) for Medicare, OBRA, along with the development of effective Individualized care plans.
- We work together with Assisted Living, Residential Care, and Home Plus facilities, to maintain compliance and allow those you care for to continue to live the way they desire.
- We offer Activities Consulting that will not only maintain compliance with KAR 28-39-253(e), they assist in the development of a comprehensive activity program the will meet the physical, mental, and psychosocial needs of those you care. We work with you to develop meaningful and purposeful activities for your residents.
- We offer Social Service consultants that not only maintain compliance with KAR 28-39-253(f), but is also able to assist in the psychosocial programs to address the psychological needs of those you care for.
- We offer Medical Records consultants review your clinical record to maintain compliance with KAR 28-19-163(m) as well as focus on improved accurate communication between disciplines to promote continuity of care.
Our company offers Long Term Care Consulting support services for Administrative Nurses including: To dated focused solutions to providers for improved reimbursement, survey preparedness, and customer service